TT26 Backpack 26L
EDC meets bushcraft. The 26-liter TT26 backpack is designed for the modern woodsman, with two purpose-built entry points into the main compartment and all rain-flapped exterior zippers. The top zipper ensures quick access to key preparedness items from above. The full-length frontal zipper provides visibility to all areas of the main compartment, vital to an organized bug-out emergency kit. The TT26 is an ideal companion while hiking or traveling, yet great for urban applications. With its internal laptop sleeve and dual-side access CCW compartment, it is well suited for everyday carry around the city.
A smaller 22-liter version of this pack is available: TT22 backpack
- Main compartment with two-way access - top & front
- Spacious main compartment with padded bottom
- Rear interior sleeve fits 15” laptop or large tablet
- 3.75” x 6” loop field for attaching morale patches
- Dual side pockets with adjustable bungee cord retention
- Dual front compression straps with side release buckles
- Top zippered flap pocket
- Multiple grab handles on top and sides
- Dual access CCW compartment with security lockout strip
- Padded shoulder strap with quick release buckles
- Adjustable & removable sternum straps
- Hook & loop wings for managing slack webbing
- Removable 1.0” hip belt with side release buckle
- Assorted interior side wall mesh pockets
- Zipper pullers with shrink wrapped webbing and plastic fobs
- Field replaceable 1” Duraflex side release buckles
- Skin-friendly seat belt webbing
- Overall size: 8.5"(L) x 11"(W) x 19"(H) | 21.6 x 27.9 x 48.3 cm View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Frontal folding flap pocket: 8"(W) x 8"(H) | 20.3 x 20.3 cm
- Side pockets: 8.5"(W) x 9"(H) | 21.6 x 22.9 cm
- CCW compartment: 7"(W) x 13"(H) | 17.8 x 33 cm
- Central zipper: 22" | 55.9 cm
- Volume: 1586 cu. in. / 26L
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Laptop Sleeve Pocket: 1.5"(L) x 10.5"(W) x 11"(H) | 3.81 x 25.4 x 28 cm
- Top side Mesh Pockets: 4"(W) x 4.25"(H) |10 x 10.8 cm
- Bottom side mesh Pockets: 8"(W) x 7"(H) | 20 x 18 cm
Main interior bottom
- Padded for additional protection
- Top grab and side handles made from 1" seatbelt webbing
- 2.5" wide padded shoulder straps with adjustable 1" quick release buckle
- 3/4” removable sternum straps
- Reinforced triangle tab
- 500 Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- YKK zipper pulls with paracord ties
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detectors Down Under users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review