Boomerang Tool Company's premium line of Retractable Hunting Gear Tethers are built in the USA with a strong molded hunter green polycarbonate case, stainless steel spring and convenient easy change end fittings so you can change your tools with just a pinch. Using the universal wire end fitting, attach your hunting gear to the tough retractable cord made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber. When your tether is secure, grab your gear and let it go, the built-in tether retracts back into place until you need it again. With Boomerang Retractable Hunting Gear Tethers your rangefinder, gps and other hunting gear will be always handy and never lost.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Load: 170g (6 oz.)
- Cord Length: 91cm (36")
- Cord Type: Heavy Duty Kevlar fiber cord with an 36kg (80 lb.) minimum breaking strength
- Attachment Type: Hook & Loop Strap
- End Fitting: Quick Release Universal Wire
- Case Size: 4.8cm diameter (Lightweight and shatter resistant green polycarbonate case)
- 1-Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
Compare Other Sizes
- SMALL: retracts up to 113g and has a 60cm reach
- MEDIUM: retracts up to 170g and has a 91cm reach
- LARGE: retracts up to 226g and has a 122cm reach (has a lock switch to stop retraction)
- XD: (Xtreme Duty) retracts up to 396g and has a 91cm reach (has a lock switch to stop retraction)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detectors Down Under users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.