The PowerTac Lance is a AA powered LED flashlight that churns out a super bright 290 lumens. The versatile light is capable of running on either one or two AA batteries, giving you a couple of options on output. The Lance is fitted with a CREE XP-G2 LED and is able to shoot a beam out up to 141 meters. Measuring in at just under 6"", the Lance is machined from aero-grade aluminum alloy, with a military grade hard-anodized finish, making it lightweight and very durable. The body of the Lance is partially rubberized for an easy, comfortable grip. Being IPX-8 rated waterproof, the Lance is protected, in the event it is accidentally dropped in a puddle or it begins to rain. Keep this light in your car, at home or in your pocket, using the included stainless steel pocket clip.
- Crenelated bezel for emergency situations
- Partially rubberized body for an easy, comfortable grip
- Constant current circuit design
- High efficiency optical lens
- Reverse polarity protection
- Stainless steel pocket clip
- Constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Impact resistant to 2 meters
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 standards
- LED: CREE XP-G2 (R5)
- Battery: 1x or 2x AA - Alkaline, Lithium, NiMh (Batteries NOT included)
- Max Beam Distance: 141 meters
- Length: 5.38"" (136.8mm)
- Body Diameter: 0.71""(18.2mm)
- Weight: 1.58 oz (45g) (excluding batteries)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detectors Down Under users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review