GARRETT PRO POINTER AT
The Garrett Pro-Pointer AT provides all terrain versatility for locating and pinpointing metal targets. It is environmentally protected from the elements and is fully submersible to a maximum depth of 10 feet or 3 metres.
- Fully waterproof to 10 feet with orange colour for added visibility underwater.
- Maximum sensitivity for improved detection of nuggets and other small targets. Choose from three sensitivity levels.
- Fast retune quick button press instantly tunes out environment or narrows detection field for precise pinpointing of larger targets.
- Retuning allows user to quickly:
- Tune out mineralized ground, wet beach sand, etc.
- Help gauge target size/distance
- Help identify edges of large target
- Pinpoint multiple targets versus one large target signal
- Lost pro-pointer alarm: After 5 minutes with no button presses, the pin pointer emits periodic warning chirps.
- Automatic power off after 5 minutes of warning chirps; saves batteries.
- Simple, single-button operation for power, retune, sensitivity adjustment and stealth mode.
- Ruler in inches and centimetres moulded into side of pin pointer to judge target depth.
- Lanyard attachment loop moulded into side of pin pointer.
- New power button is easy to operate even with gloves.
OTHER PRO-POINTER AT FEATURES
- Patented proportional audio/vibration
- Patented scraping blade for searching soil
- Twice the battery life of other pin pointers with LED lights
- Pinpointing tip and 360° detection area
- LED flashlight for low light uses
- Includes woven belt holster and 9-volt battery
- Large power button
- Length: 9" (22.9 cm)
- Weight: 6.5 oz. (0.2 kg.), with battery in
- Thickness: 1.5" (3.8 cm) tapered to .875" (2.2 cm)
- 2-year warranty
- Made in USA
Purchase the Garrett Pro-Pointer AT and receive FREE shipping Australia wide.
|Brand||Garrett Metal Detectors|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detectors Down Under users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.