Fisher F11 Metal Detector
The Fisher F11 Metal Detector is the first detector in the latest F Series from Fisher Research Labs. This feature packed detector delivers advanced performance in an easy to use format.
The F11 detector offers three modes of operation: Jewelry, Coin and Artifact modes. It also has Visual Target Identification & four distinct target tones to help you separate trash from treasure before you dig.
- 3 Modes of Operation: JEWELRY, COIN & ARTIFACT
- 9-Segment Visual Target-ID
- 4-Tone Audio-ID
- Digital depth indicator – know how deep you have to dig to reach your target
- Adjustable Sensitivity (6 settings)
- Adjustable Volume (6 settings)
- 7-Inch (17.78 cm) Concentric Elliptical Waterproof Searchcoil with interchangeable coil system
- Ultra-lightweight Only 2.3 lbs (1.04 kg) Operational Weight
- 7.69 kHz. Operating Frequency
- Overload alarm system
- Visual battery life indicator – know how much treasure hunting time you have left
- Powered by 1 x 9V alkaline battery (included) approximately 25 hours use
- ¼” (6.5mm) headphone jack
- Coin Shooting
- Jewelry Hunting
- Relic Hunting
Purchase the Fisher F11 Weatherproof Metal Detector and receive FREE shipping To Australia & NZ.
|Touchpad control interface||Yes|
|Visual battery life indicator||Yes|
|Coin depth indicator||Yes|
|Maximum coin depth||8 inches|
|Overload alarm system||Yes|
|Transmit frequency||7.69 kHz|
|Discrimination by category||Yes|
|Levels of adjustable discrimination||6|
|Number of tones||4|
|Accepts accessory coils||Yes|
|1/4" headphone jack||Yes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detectors Down Under users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.