GARRETT SUPER SCANNER V
Trust the original, patented design of Garrett's Super Scanner V, which is the most recognised handheld metal detector in the world. The industry leader for more than 25 years, the Super Scanner V is backed by ongoing state-of-the-art Garrett engineering and favoured security and law enforcement professionals around the world.
- Ultimate sensitivity - detects medium sized pistol from 9" (22cm) distance; large knife from 6" (15cm); razor blades and box cutters from 3" (7cm); foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewellery from 1" (2cm)
- Self-calibrating - digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- Large 8" (20cm) scan surface for quick, thorough scanning
- Sharp audible alarm and bright red LED indicates the detection of metal
- Momentary push button helps temporarily eliminate detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls
- Three-color LED indication - Green indicates ON; Amber indicates LOW BATTERY and Red indicates ALARM
- Powered by 1 x 9V battery (included) which provides up to 60 hours of operation
- Width: 8.3 cm
- Thickness: 4.13 cm
- Length: 42 cm
- Weight: 500g
- Made in USA
- 3-year warranty
Purchase the Garrett Super Scanner V and receive FREE shipping Australia wide.
|Brand||Garrett Metal Detectors|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detectors Down Under users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.