The SuperWand's 360° detection field provides uniform sensitivity and tip pinpointing to detect weapons and other metal objects with extreme accuracy. From airports to sporting events, the lightweight SuperWand from Garrett is the handheld metal detector of choice for today's security screener.
- Optimum sensitivity - detects ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband and other metal objects.
- Self-calibrating - digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- Elongated profile provides 8.75" (22cm) scan area 360° detection coverage plus tip pinpointing for easy scanning from head to foot.
- Easy and convenient to use with one-touch button and three-color LED lights. Green light indicates ON; Amber indicates LOW BATTERY: Red indicates ALARM.
- Clear audible or Silent / Vibrate LED alarm signal.
- Rugged injection moulded construction including structurally isolated coil for added impact absorption. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- Ergonomically designed grip fits comfortably in virtually any size hand.
- Powered by 1 x 9V battery (included) which provides up to 80 hours of operation
- Power switch and LEDs positioned for easy access and high visibility
- Automatic tuning
- Vibrating and LED alarm indicator
- Width: 8.3 cm
- Thickness: 3.2 cm
- Length: 48.3 cm
- Weight: 527g
- Made in USA
- 2-year warranty
Purchase the Garrett SuperWand and receive FREE shipping Australia wide.
|Brand||Garrett Metal Detectors|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detectors Down Under users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.