Fisher F19 Metal Detector with 11" DD Coil
The new F19™ is unique among relic hunting detectors for its versatile function as an all-purpose treasure detector and also its high sensitivity to small gold nuggets. The controls, menu options and features are tailored to relic-hunting, including a sophisticated ground balancing system, separate control over signal gain and threshold and a unique discrimination control system. These features also make for a great gold prospecting detector, especially when the F19 is outfitted with the optional 5” DD searchcoil. .
- FeTone™, Adjustable Iron Audio
- Enhanced V-Break®, Tone Discrimination System
- Notch Window with Adjustable Notch Width
- Backlit Display (Backlight)
- Manual Ground Balance
- Computerized GROUND GRAB®, One Touch Ground Balance with Manual Override
- Unmatched Target Separation in Iron & Trash
- Continuous Ground Condition Readout: - Ground Phase value indicates amount of mineralization - Fe3O4 graphic indicates amount of mineralization
- Ground balance all the way to salt
- Static All Metal Pinpoint with Depth Indicator
- Large 2-Digit, 1-99 Numeric Target-ID
- 19 kHz Operating Frequency
- Adjustable gain, threshold & senstivity
- Uses one 9v Alkaline battery (not included) 15-20 hours of operation
- 4-Tone Audio-ID
- 11-Inch DD Waterproof Searchcoil
- Ultra-lightweight Only 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg) Operational Weight
- ¼” (6.5mm) headphone jack
- Built-in speaker
- 5-year warranty
- Made in USA
Purchase the Fisher F19 Metal Detector with 11" DD Coil and receive FREE shipping To Australia & NZ.
|Audio pitch proportional to signal strength||Yes|
|Transmit frequency||19 kHz|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detectors Down Under users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.