PowerTac Sabre Gen2 - 239 Lumen AAA Pen Light
FREE shipping Australia wide!
The PowerTac Sabre is a powerful penlight that is fitted with a CREE XP-G2 LED, outputting up to 239 lumens. The Sabre is able to run off of either one AAA or two AAA batteries, which are inexpensive and can be found just about anywhere. Measuring in at 4.78"", the Sabre is constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy with a military grade hard-anodized finish, though it is partially rubberized to give you a better grip. If a problem should arise, just know the head of the Sabre features a crenelated bezel for those emergency situations. Being IPX-8 rated waterproof, the Sabre is safe against drops in water and is also impact resistant up to 2 meters. Keep this light in your car, at home or in your pocket, using the included stainless steel pocket clip.
- Crenelated bezel for emergency situations
- Partially rubberized body for an easy, comfortable grip
- Constant current circuit design
- High efficiency optical lens
- Reverse polarity protection
- Stainless steel pocket clip
- Constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Impact resistant to 2 meters
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 standards
- LED: CREE XP-G2
- Battery: 1x or 2x AAA - Alkaline, Lithium, NiMh (Batteries NOT included)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 1901cd
- Max Beam Distance: 111 meters
- Length: 4.78"" (121.5mm)
- Body Diameter: 0.57"" (14.5mm)
- Weight: 1.05 oz (30g) (excluding batteries)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detectors Down Under users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.