ROLLYPOLY Folding Tote
Super versatile, the spacious Rollypoly Folding Tote can carry anything from tactical gear to laundry to groceries. The body of the bag is constructed from an integral sheet of fabric for the ultimate in strength & durability. When not in use, the bag folds up quickly and compactly. It is one of the most practical items Maxpedition makes.
- Spacious main compartment with dual zippers
- 22” large zipper opening for easy access
- 3.0” x 5.0” loop field for attaching morale patches
- Dual seat belt carry handles
- Wide base for sitting up right
- One-piece fabric construction for durability
- Folds to compact size for storage
- Paracord pullers
- Overall size: 10"(L) x 25"(W) x 14"(H) | 25.4 x 63.5 x 35.6 cm View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Folded Size: 1"(L) x 9"(W) x 5"(H) | 2.5 x 22.9 x 12.7cm
- Main zipper opening: 22" | 55.88 cm
- Main interior slip pocket: 9"(W) x 6"(H) | 22.86 x 15.24 cm
- Volume: 1464 cu.in. / 25L
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
- 500-denier water and abrasion resistant lightweight nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- YKK zipper pulls with paracord ties
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detectors Down Under users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review