The world-famous and wildly popular Jumbo Versipack reigns supreme, inspiring 6 different variants that boast 38% more space than the Fatboy Versipack . Purposefully designed, the multi-functional Jumbo has a quick release buckle and tuck-in flap for immediate access to multiple pockets & dividers, a spacious rear compartment with Hook-&-Loop interior for CCW, a paracord cinch pouch fitted for 32oz/1L water bottle or radio, and a quick-release ergonomic shoulder & waist strap for fluent mobility.
It's no wonder Maxpedition customers around the globe rely on the Jumbo Versipack as their #1 everyday carry bag.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- 5 interior/exterior sleeve & zipper pockets
- 1 cinch pocket fitted for 32 oz/1 L water bottle or radio
- Jumbo-sized utility buckles for quick access even when wearing gloves
- Exterior PALS attachment points and Keyper
- Props in product photos are not included
- Main compartment: 8"(L) x 4"(W) x 8.5"(H)
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.
- 10"(L) x 8"(H) closure flap
- 2" quick release buckle
- One (1) 6.5"(L) x 2"(H) loop field for patches
- One (1) 7"(L) x 5.5"(H) zippered pocket
- One (1) 6"(L) x 5"(H) slip pocket
- One (1) 6"(L) x 8"(H) x 1.75"(W) zippered pocket
- One (1) 6"(L) x 5'(H) internal mesh pocket
- Internal key retention clip
- Breathable padding for comfort
- Removable 1" webbing waist belt, with SRB closure
- One (1) 7.5"(H) x 3.5" diameter cord cinch pouch with base-grommet for 32oz/1L water bottle or radio
- 1.5" x 5" hook and loop bottle retainer, with cinch cord
- One (1) 3"(L) x 6"(H) x 1.5"(W) zippered pouch, with 2 rows / 2 channels PALS webbing
- One (1) interior 3"(L) x 4.5"(H) slip divider
- One (1) exterior 3" x 7" slip pocket
- One (1) 7"(L) x 3"(W) x 1"(H) zippered pouch
- One (1) 7"(L) x 2"(H) loop field for patches
Main interior front
Main interior rear
- Grab handle made from 0.75" webbing
- Cinch cord storm collar helps keep contents out of the weather
- Removable waist strap
- 5-channel PALS webbing on right strap base for attaching other Maxpedition gear
- Jumbo S-Type Versipack available for left side carry
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Purchase the Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack and receive FREE shippping Australia wide.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detectors Down Under users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review