Maxpedition Entity Hook & Loop Utility Panel (Gray)
RRP AUD $33.95
SAVE AUD $5.09 (15%)In Stock
Entity Series: Entity Hook & Loop Utility Panel
The Entity Hook & Loop Utility Panel is a low profile organizer panel that can be securely attached to any loop surface. Dual pouches with hook & loop flaps are perfect for securing contents such as handgun magazines and/or flashlights.
Entity Product Features
- 500D Hex Ripstop Nylon Fabric Construction
- Skin Friendly Nylon Seatbelt Webbing
- Dual pouches with flaps for securing contents
- Large gusseted slip pocket
- Perfect for handgun magazines, flashlights, and/or tools
- Reinforced with double stitching throughout
- Hook backing for secure attachment to a loop surface
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 5 (L) x 1.25 (W) x 7 (H) in | 12.7 x 17.8 x 3.2 cm
- Front pouches x2: 2.25 (L) x 1 (W) x 5.5 max. (H) in | 5.7 x 2.5 x 14.0 cm
- Slip Pocket: 5 (L) x 5.5 (H) in | 12.7 x 14.0 cm
- Weight: 1.8 oz.
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's fabric is treated with a triple coat of polyurethane for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detectors Down Under users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.