Maxpedition DEP Daily Essentials Pouch (Black)
AGR - Advanced Gear Research: DEP Daily Essentials Pouch
The DEP Daily Essentials Pouch is a two compartment pouch designed for everyday carry. It is sized to wear on a belt or to attach to the side of a pack. A loop field is positioned on the front for patch adhesion.
The DEP comes with two (2) TacTie PJC5 Polymer Joining Clips for modular attachment to any AGR or Legacy pack.
Features and Specifications of Maxpedition DEP Daily Essentials Pouch
- Two-compartment pouch designed for everyday carry
- Sized to wear on a belt or to attach to the side of a pack
- Main zippered compartment fits necessities plus a large cellphone
- Frontal zippered compartment with elastic organization
- Exterior mounting surface for adding a small pouch
- Frontal 2" x 3.5" loop field for patch adhesion
- Top carry handle with D-rings
- Bottom drainage grommets
- Laser cut ATLAS Attachment Lattice System
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- Two (2) TacTie PJC5 Polymer Joining Clips included for modular attachment
- Overall size (LxWxH): 5.5" x 2.5" x 8" | 140mm x 64mm x 203mm
- Front pockete (LxWxH): 4.5" x 1" x 4.5" | 114mm x 25.4mm x 114mm
- Main compartmente (LxWxH): 5" x 1.5" x 7.5" | 127mm x 38mm x 191mm
- Weight: 8.0 oz.
- YKK Zippers with Positive Grip Pulls
- Dual Nylon Fabric Construction - 500D Hex Ripstop & 1000D Plain Weave
- Laser Cut ATLAS Attachment Lattice System - Cut from 840D Nylon-TPU Composite
- Laser Cut TPU-840D Nylon Composite Attachment Backing
- Custom Fabricated Shapeshift Webbing
- Refined Construction with Elegant Inlays
- Fray-Resistant Gossamer Mesh
- Anti-Counterfeit Logo Embossed 420D Nylon Liner
- Very Visible Grayscale Interior
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detectors Down Under users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.