Garrett Sea Hunter MKII
A favorite detector for treasure divers around the world because of its ability to ignore salt water, the Sea Hunter's electronic housing can be mounted on the hip or above, below or under the cuff in either short or long configuration.
With the Garrett unique Discrete Trash Elimination technology, the Sea Hunter Mark II can eliminate most pull tabs and foil without significantly degrading its sensitivity for rings and coins in Discrete Elimination mode.
Highly Recommended - Surf Hunting, Treasure Diving, CSI*
Recommended - Coin Hunting, Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting, Cache Hunting, Prospecting, Dry Beach/Fresh Water Hunting
* The Sea Hunter is also Highly Recommended for Law Enforcement CSI where underwater searching is required. Designed to ignore the effects of salt water and other minerals, this all-purpose instrument will find all types of metal, including brass, lead, cartridge shells and foil. Garrett's exclusive Discrete Trash Elimination mode eliminates pulltabs and other small metal trash while it locates your target with time-saving precision. It has four versatile configurations for use over ground, in the mud, in the surf or underwater down to 200 feet. Used by professionals for 30 years. Ideal search detector for oceans, beaches, lakes and all waterways.
- Circuit type: Pulse Induction technology for automatic cancellation of salt/ground mineralization
- Audio Threshold, Adjustable: adjust to user's preference
- User-adjustable Discrimination/Elimination
- Hip Mount Belt/Pouch: reduces detector weight for long searches
- Discrimination Modes:Two operating modes (Standard or Discrete) offer varying levels of non-ferrous target discrimination.
- Discrete Trash Elimination: use to eliminate most pull tabs and foil without signficantly degrading sensitivity for rings and coins.
- Standard Trash Elimination: provides the deepest possible detection; allows a very slow searchcoil sweep in areas with little trash.
- Independently sealed battery compartment
- Non-Motion All Metal Deepseeking Mode with Full Range PI discrimination
- 8" PROformance™ submersible searchcoil
- Submersible headphones
- Belt pouch
- Instructional DVD
|Multiple Frequency Technology
|Full Range PI
|750 Pulses per second, adjustable
|65m (200 ft) - underwater headphones required
|8 inch PROformance mono searchcoil
|0.71m to 1.32m (28 to 52 inches)
|2.3 kgs (5.1 lbs) stem mounted
|0.88 kgs (31 oz)
|8 AA (included)
|3 Year, Limited Parts/Labor
|Garrett Metal Detectors
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detectors Down Under users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.