Fisher Gold Bug Pro COMBO
The Gold Bug Pro is unique among gold prospecting metal detectors for its combination of high sensitivity to small gold nuggets and its versatile function as an all-purpose treasure detector. The controls and features are tailored to gold prospecting, including a sophisticated ground balancing system, separate control over signal gain and threshold, and a unique discrimination control system. These features also make for a great relic-hunting detector, especially when the Gold Bug® Pro is outfitted with its bonus 10” DD searchcoil (included).
- Finds the smallest gold nuggets in highly mineralized soils
- Comes with 2 Search coils (5” & 10” DD waterproof, elliptical coils)
- Operates on 1 9V Battery (not included) approx 15-20 Hour battery life
- V-Break: Industry's First Variable Breakpoint tone discrimination system
- Ground Grab, Computerized Ground Balancing
- Real-Time computerized ground balancing
- V.C.O. Audio in All Metal & Discrimination Mode
- Independent control over Threshold & Gain
- Continuous Ground Condition Readouts
- Ground Phase value indicates type of mineralization
- Fe3O4 graphic indicates amount of mineralization
- Static Pinpoint with depth indicator
- ¼” (6.5mm) headphone jack
- Built-in speaker
- 19kHz Operating Frequency
- Ultra-Simple User Interface
- Ultra-Lightweight (2.5 lbs / 1.13 kg
- 5-year warranty
- Made in USA
Purchase the Fisher Gold Bug Pro COMBO and receive FREE shipping To Australia & NZ.
|Audio pitch proportional to signal strength||Yes|
|All metal motion mode||Yes|
|Transmit frequency||19 kHz|
|Manual ground balance||Yes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detectors Down Under users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.