BOUNTY HUNTER QUICK DRAW PRO
The Quick Draw Pro metal detector is the middle model in the Pro series from Bounty Hunter. It is an advanced level metal detector designed for experienced treasure hunters and delivers great depth, speed and accuracy. This detector adds several important features from the earlier model, the Lone Star Pro, including pinpoint mode, target identification numbers and an intuitive menu system.
It will detect coin-sized targets up to 9” (22cm) deep; while larger objects can be found much deeper. It is ideal for coin shooting, relic hunting and general purpose metal detecting.
Standard Bounty Hunter design features include a built-in speaker, adjustable aluminium stem with ergonomic s-rod handle, padded armrest and comfortable handgrip. This strong, lightweight machine will let you comfortably treasure hunt for hours at the beach, park or in the bush.
- Intuitive menu system with LCD display and touchpad controls
- Digital depth indicator – know how deep you have to dig to reach your target
- Adjustable sensitivity for maximum detection depth
- 2 search modes, pinpoint mode and discrimination mode
- 9 target-ID categories, numerical target-ID system 0-99 and target-ID category icons
- 10 levels of adjustable discrimination, 3 audio feedback tones with pitch proportional to signal strength and selectable notching capabilities
- Pre-set ground balance to minimise the effects of minerals in the ground
- 10” (25cm) elliptical concentric, open waterproof search coil with interchangeable coil system
- Visual battery life and low battery indicators – know how much treasure hunting time you have left and get alerted when power is low
- Frequency 7.69 kHz
- Powered by 1 x 9V alkaline battery
- ¼” (6.5mm) headphone jack
- Made in USA
- 5-year warranty
Purchase the Bounty Hunter Quick Draw Pro and receive FREE shipping Australia wide.
|Intuitive menu system||Yes|
|Numerical depth readout||Yes|
|Knob control interface||No|
|Pushbutton control interface||N/A|
|Touchpad control interface||Yes|
|Audio pitch proportional to signal strength||Yes|
|Visual battery life indicator||Yes|
|Low battery indicator||Yes|
|Coin depth indicator||N/A|
|Maximum coin depth||9 inches|
|Number of search modes||1|
|All metal motion mode||No|
|Overload alarm system||No|
|Transmit frequency||7.69 kHz|
|Numerical target-ID system||0-99|
|Non-numerical category target-ID||Yes|
|Number of target-ID categories||9|
|Discrimination by category||Yes|
|Levels of adjustable discrimination||10|
|Number of tones||3|
|Selectable notching capabilities||Yes|
|Pre-set ground balance||Yes|
|Manual ground balance||No|
|Search coil||10" concentric, open search coil|
|Accepts accessory coils||Yes|
|Power supply||1 x 9V alkaline battery|
|1/4" headphone jack||Yes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detectors Down Under users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.