Great fun for the entire family. The Bounty Hunter Junior Target ID is not just a toy but a fully functional metal detector with great features only found in adult sized metal detectors.
- Search pole extends to 26” (68cm) – perfect height for young children
- 6” (15cm) concentric, open search coil – find coin size objects up to 5” (12cm) deep; larger objects can be found deeper
- Pre-set ground balance to minimise the effects of minerals in the ground
- Discrimination control to eliminate unwanted items from detection
- Adjustable sensitivity for maximum detection depth
- External speaker with volume proportional to signal strength
- Frequency 6.6 kHz
- 3 Target ID categories: Iron, Ring & Other, Coin & Valuables
- Graphic Target Depth Indicator
- Discrimination Control to eliminate unwanted metals
- Battery Life Indicator
- Compact Ergonomic Design
- Powered by 2 x AA alkaline batteries
3 Target Identification categories help you know whats buried before you dig.
Three-Tone Audio: the detector emits a low, medium or high tone, depending on the type of metal detected.
- Low Tone: ferrous metals that illuminate the left target-I.D. category.
- Medium Tone: medium conductivity metals that illuminate the middle target-I.D. category
- High Tone: high conductivity metals that illuminate the right target-I.D. category
Proportional Audio (speaker volume) indicates target strength. The shallower the target (i.e the closer to the searchcoil), the louder the tone. As you move further away from the target, the volume drops. For the deepest targets on the fringe of detection, the speaker volume can be very faint. The visual target-I.D. icons will illuminate regardless of the target depth. The speaker volume, along with visual depth indicator, help you determine a target’s depth before you dig.
Purchase the Bounty Hunter Junior Target ID and receive FREE shipping Australia wide.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detectors Down Under users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.