BOUNTY HUNTER DISCOVERY 1100 with Free Headphones
The Discovery 1100 metal detector is the first in the Discovery range from Bounty Hunter. It is an intermediate level metal detector that features both audio and visual target identification, digital controls, LCD display and more.
It will detect coin-sized objects to up 6” (15cm) deep; while larger objects can be found much deeper. The advanced discrimination features make it great for finding coins, metals, relics and more – whatever it is you are looking for, you will find it with the Discovery 1100. It is easy for the novice to use while still offering plenty of power for more experienced users.
Standard Bounty Hunter design features include a built-in speaker, adjustable aluminium stem with ergonomic s-rod handle, padded armrest and comfortable handgrip. This strong, lightweight machine will let you comfortably treasure hunt for hours at the beach, park or in the bush.
- LCD display and touchpad controls
- Adjustable sensitivity for maximum detection depth
- Two search modes, discrimination mode and all metal motion mode
- 3 target-ID categories
- 4 levels of adjustable discrimination and 3 tone audio feedback - gives you a unique sound for different types of metals
- Pre-set ground balance to minimise the effects of minerals in the ground
- 7” (17cm) concentric, open waterproof search coil and interchangeable coil system
- Low battery indicator to alert you when power is low
- Frequency 6.6 kHz
- Powered by 2 x 9V alkaline batteries
- ¼” (6.5mm) headphone jack
- 5-year warranty
- Made in USA
Purchase the Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 with Free headphones and receive FREE shipping Australia wide.
|Intuitive menu system||No|
|Numerical depth readout||No|
|Knob control interface||No|
|Pushbutton control interface||N/A|
|Touchpad control interface||Yes|
|Audio pitch proportional to signal strength||No|
|Visual battery life indicator||No|
|Low battery indicator||Yes|
|Coin depth indicator||N/A|
|Maximum coin depth||6 inches|
|Number of search modes||2|
|Overload alarm system||No|
|Transmit frequency||6.6 kHz|
|Numerical target-ID system||No|
|Non-numerical category target-ID||Yes|
|Number of target-ID categories||3|
|Discrimination by category||No|
|Levels of adjustable discrimination||4|
|Number of tones||3|
|Selectable notching capabilities||No|
|Pre-set ground balance||Yes|
|Manual ground balance||No|
|Search coil||7" concentric, open search coil|
|Accepts accessory coils||Yes|
|Power supply||2 x 9V alkaline batteries|
|1/4" headphone jack||Yes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detectors Down Under users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.