New Leading-Edge Technology!
These new features make the T2 Ltd more versatile with greater depth, better target separation and audio features that will open up your iron-infested sites!
- Ability to activate and deactivate DST Mode (Digital Shielding Technology) for the ultimate in EMI Suppression
- FA (Fast Process) – Improved Target Separation
- Three new levels of FeTone®: Iron Audio Off, Low or Medium (complements existing “High” setting)
- Embedded Serial Number – Serialization now stored electronically
The Teknetics T2 Ltd is a high performance multi-purpose professional metal detector. It utilizes the latest advances in electronic technology, and its functional design represents the leading edge of engineering.
The T2 Ltd is easier to learn than other comparable metal detectors. Its combination of light weight and balance provides comfort unmatched by any other detector in its price range. Its most popular uses include coin shooting, relic hunting, and gold prospecting.
In Black with Boost & Cache Processes
- Boost Process substantially increases depth under most conditions.
- Cache Locating Process is designed to find large deep objects.
- Large LCD Screen with 0-99 Numeric Target ID
- Straightforward Menu-Driven User Interface
- Trigger Actuated Target Pinpointing with variable audio pitch
- Double Filter Discrimination Modes For Searching In Trashy Areas
- Trigger Actuated FASTGRAB™ Instant Ground Canceling with manual override
- Manual Ground Cancellation Option
- Continuous Ground Monitor - Ground Mineralization Bar Graph Readout
- Waterproof 11-inch Open Frame Bi-Axial™ Searchcoil Great for Highly Mineralized Soils.
- Renowned Target Separation Capability Detects targets at extreme depths
- Low Operating Cost - More than 40 hrs. with 4-AA Batteries (not included)
- Frequency : 13 kHz
- Warranty : 5 Year Limited
- Total Weight : 3.5 lbs (1.6 kgs)
Factory Included Accessories:
- 5" DD Search Coil
- 11" DD Search Coil
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detectors Down Under users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.