Teknetics EUROTEK Pro with 11" DD coil
Features Never Before Seen in This Price Range!
- FeTone®, Adjustable Iron Audio – Adjust the audio volume of iron targets independent from non-ferrous targets
- V-Break®, Variable Breakpoint – Industry’s first variable breakpoint tone discrimination system
- Variable Iron Discrimination – This is a digital feature allowing full range adjustment of discrimination, 0-39
- Superior Iron Separation – Fast Recovery Speed – Very affective at separating ferrous targets from non-ferrous targets in close proximity to each other
- Iron Identifier LED – An on-screen LED that lights up when iron is detected, regardless of discrimination setting
- Adjustable volume (1 – 20)
- 5-Segment Depth Indicator
- 3-Tone Audio ID
- Large 2-digit numeric Target-ID numbers from 1-99
- Ferrous ID (1 – 39)
- Non-Ferrous ID (40 – 99)
- Depth Indicator
- Multi-Tone Audio Target-ID
- Motion Discrimination Mode
- Discrimination Adjustment (1 – 79)
- Adjustable Sensitivity (1 – 10)
- ¼” (6.3 mm) headphone jack
- Built-in speaker
- Large Target Overload Warning
- Save Settings as Default
- Battery Power Indicator
- 8” (20 cm) Concentric waterproof searchcoil
- Ergonomic S-Handle design with locking stem collars
- 7.81 kHz Operating frequency
- Length: 37.25” – 50.5” (95 cm – 128 cm)
- Uses one 9V battery (not included)
- Battery life: 20-25 hrs.
- Weight: 2.4 lbs. (1 kg)
- 5-year warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detectors Down Under users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.