BOUNTY HUNTER PLATINUM
The Platinum metal detector is the top of the line model from Bounty Hunter, is it the highest spec machine and has been made for serious treasure hunters and elite users. With its intuitive menu system and double-d search coil you will be able to discover the oldest and deepest coins, gold, jewellery and relics.
The Platinum offers both audio and visual target identification, digital depth indicator, LCD display and more. It will detect coin-sized targets up to 10” (25cm) deep; while larger objects can be found much deeper. It is ideal for competitions, coin shooting, relic hunting and general purpose metal detecting.
Standard Bounty Hunter design features include a built-in speaker, adjustable aluminium stem with ergonomic s-rod handle, padded armrest and comfortable handgrip. This strong, lightweight machine will let you comfortably treasure hunt for hours at the beach, park or in the bush.
- Intuitive menu system with LCD display and touchpad controls
- Digital depth indicator – know how deep you have to dig to reach your target
- Adjustable sensitivity for maximum detection depth
- 2 search modes, pinpoint mode, discrimination mode and all metal motion mode
- 8 target-ID categories and numerical target-ID system
- 7 levels of adjustable discrimination, discrimination by category, 4 audio feedback tones and selectable notching capabilities
- Pre-set ground balance to minimise the effects of minerals in the ground
- 11” (27cm) DD elliptical, open waterproof search coil with interchangeable coil system
- Visual battery life and low battery indicators – know how much treasure hunting time you have left and get alerted when power is low
- Frequency 7.8 kHz
- Powered by 1 x 9V alkaline battery
- ¼” (6.5mm) headphone jack
- 5-year warranty
- Made in USA
Purchase the Bounty Hunter Platinum and receive FREE shipping Australia wide.
|Intuitive menu system||Yes|
|Numerical depth readout||Yes|
|Knob control interface||No|
|Pushbutton control interface||N/A|
|Touchpad control interface||Yes|
|Audio pitch proportional to signal strength||No|
|Visual battery life indicator||Yes|
|Low battery indicator||Yes|
|Coin depth indicator||N/A|
|Maximum coin depth||10 inches|
|Number of search modes||2|
|All metal motion mode||Yes|
|Overload alarm system||No|
|Transmit frequency||7.8 kHz|
|Numerical target-ID system||Yes|
|Non-numerical category target-ID||No|
|Number of target-ID categories||8|
|Discrimination by category||Yes|
|Levels of adjustable discrimination||7|
|Number of tones||4|
|Selectable notching capabilities||Yes|
|Pre-set ground balance||Yes|
|Manual ground balance||No|
|Search coil||8" concentric, open search coil|
|Accepts accessory coils||Yes|
|Power supply||1 x 9V alkaline battery|
|1/4" headphone jack||Yes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detectors Down Under users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.