Bear Grylls Ultra Compact Fixed Blade Knife
BEAR GRYLLS ULTRA COMPACT FIXED BLADE KNIFE
A minimal, fixed blade sheath knife, the Ultra Compact Fixed Blade is designed to be strapped to a boot, clipped to a belt or hung around your neck with a length of paracord. It’s a full tang knife with an 8.3cm, fine-edge blade and textured glass-filled nylon side scales. The slim line, moulded sheath locks the knife safely into place and has a removable clip, multiple lashing holes for paracord and slots to accommodate 1.9cm webbing. This is a sleek, packable knife for active adventurers who require quick access to their blades.
- Full tang construction translates to durability and power transfer
- Fine edge blade is utilitarian and easy to sharpen with a sharp point for delicate work
- Ergonomic handle shape allows firm grip for pushing and pulling action
- Grippy moulded rubber on handle adds grip security in all conditions.
- Lightweight, low-profile sheath locks knife in place
- Versatile sheath clip is removable and reversible
- Sheath clips to boot, belt, hangs around neck or mounts to your pack
- Includes a copy of Bear Grylls “Priorities of Survival” Pocket Guide for easy reference
- Backed by Gerber’s Lifetime Warranty
- Overall Length: 15.9cm
- Blade Length: 8.3cm
- Weight: 127.6g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detectors Down Under users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.