Bear Grylls Ultimate Fixed Blade Knife - Fine Edge
BEAR GRYLLS ULTIMATE FIXED BLADE KNIFE - FINE EDGE
Since its release, the excitement surrounding the Bear Grylls Ultimate Knife has been overwhelming. In 2011 the Ultimate was the best-selling knife in world. Fans and collectors, however, clamoured for a non-serrated version and we listened. We now make the Ultimate Knife with a fine-edge from the top of the handle to the tip of the blade. Using the same high carbon, stainless steel drop-point blade and texturized rubber handle this is equally tough and unmistakably Bear-inspired. Housed in a nylon and hard rubber military-grade sheath, a diamond-coated knife sharpener, emergency whistle, fire starter and survival guide are all integrated. This is the Ultimate Knife that you asked for, the pinnacle of Bear’s signature line.
- Full Fine Edge High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade - Ideal for edge retention
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Stainless Steel Pommel - At base of handle for hammering
- Emergency Whistle - Integrated into lanyard cord
- Fire Starter - Ferrocerium rod locks into sheath, striker notch incorporated into back of knife blade
- Nylon Sheath - Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant
- Land to air rescue instructions
- Diamond Sharpener - Integrated into sheath for on-the-go sharpening
- Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials
- Open length: 10.0" (25cm)
- Blade Length: 4.8" (12cm)
- Weight: (with sheath): 14.7oz. (416g)
- Weight (no sheath): 11.2oz. (317g)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Detectors Down Under users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.